Windows 10 April 2018 Update has been released a while, it’s an update designed to help you make the most of your time. If you want to know how to manually download and install this updates, please continue reading this article. Many users have received April 2018 update, but it may take some time before all the devices are deployed to the April 2018 update. If you are already impatient, follow the steps below to download and install the Windows 10 April 2018 update.
Before demonstrating how to download and install Windows 10 April 2018 update, we strongly recommend that you back up important data and file first, and you can roll back to the current version after a failed upgrade. You should also create a system restore point. Fortunately, there are many free backup software on the web, which will greatly reduce the risk.
If you encounter any problems when you install Windows 10 April 2018 update, please review the Guide page: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4028685/windows-10-get-the-update
What’s new in the Windows 10 April 2018 Update?
- Go back and forth in time.
- Find activities easily.
- Remove activities whenever you want.
- Work the way you want.
- Stay connected when you need to.
- Catch up quickly.
Windows 10 Update Assistant
If you’re experiencing issues with Windows 10 Update, you can force your PC to download the Windows 10 April 2018 Update by using the Windows 10 Update Assistant tool.
To help keep all Windows 10 systems secure and to provide the latest features and improvements, the Windows 10 Update Assistant downloads and starts the installation of the latest version of Windows 10. The Windows 10 Update Assistant will be deployed to Windows 10 PCs that have not yet had the latest update installed.
When the download is complete, run the program and click “Update now”. Your PC will restart multiple times.
How to Manually Download the Windows 10 April 2018 Update?
If the Windows 10 April 2018 update hasn’t been made available to you, but you’re ready to try out all the new features, you can manually download it.
- Windows 10 April 2018 Update 1803 (64-bit) ISO image file.
- Windows 10 April 2018 Update 1803 (32-bit) ISO image file.
- Go to Microsoft’s Windows 10 Download page.
- Click Update Now to download the Windows 10 Update Assistant.
- Once the update assistant is open, click the Update Now button.
- If you get the go ahead click Next.
- The download and upgrade will begin at the background.
- Once the update is ready, you’re going to need to restart your computer.